Some roller-coasters don’t bother slowly rising towards a big drop and just explode from the start. You’re patiently sitting there, seatbelt tightened and suddenly you’re going supersonic. Busta Rhymes does something like that here. I wish he’d stop jumping on poor R&B songs or coming with desperate attempts at a club hit – this is the Busta Rhymes people want.
ArtistsAdele Alicia Keys Andre 3000 Asher Roth B.o.B Beyonce Big Boi Biggie Big Sean Black Thought Bon Iver Brandon Flowers Busta Rhymes Cee-Lo Green Charlie Wilson Chiddy Bang Ciara Coldplay Common Cyhi the Prince DJ Premier Drake Dr Dre E-603 Ellie Goulding Eminem Gnarls Barkley J. Cole Jay-Z Jay Electronica J Dilla John Legend Kanye West Kid Cudi Kings of Leon Lauryn Hill Lil Wayne Lloyd Ludacris Lupe Fiasco M.I.A. Magnetic Man Mannie Fresh Mayer Hawthorne Mos Def Mr Hudson Nas Nicki Minaj Nneka Outkast Passion Pit Paul Wall Pharrell Pusha T Radiohead Raekwon Rick Ross Rihanna Royce da 5'9" Semtex Skylar Grey Snoop Dogg T.I. Talib Kweli The-Dream The Bullitts The Roots The Streets The xx Travis Barker Wale Wiz Khalifa Xaphoon Jones XV Yelawolf
- RT @FUERTESKNIGHT: when Jean Charles de Menezes was shot for being a bit brown #BritishThreatLevels ...crumpets! bunting! tea! 2 days ago
- RT @adventuresofrob: Right on cue. https://t.co/Sw4GzUsXUQ 4 days ago
- RT @Plastician: *plays ghetto kyote https://t.co/9z62Zm2Ude 1 week ago
- 🔥x140 soundcloud.com/a2rbeatz-1/cre… 1 week ago
- RT @danthat: The Daily Mail's scaremongering little table about Labour's tax plan annoyed me so I added percentages for how many are *actua… 1 week ago