ArtistsAdele Alicia Keys Andre 3000 Asher Roth B.o.B Beyonce Big Boi Biggie Big Sean Black Thought Bon Iver Brandon Flowers Busta Rhymes Cee-Lo Green Charlie Wilson Chiddy Bang Ciara Coldplay Common Cyhi the Prince DJ Premier Drake Dr Dre E-603 Ellie Goulding Eminem Gnarls Barkley J. Cole Jay-Z Jay Electronica J Dilla John Legend Kanye West Kid Cudi Kings of Leon Lauryn Hill Lil Wayne Lloyd Ludacris Lupe Fiasco M.I.A. Magnetic Man Mannie Fresh Mayer Hawthorne Mos Def Mr Hudson Nas Nicki Minaj Nneka Outkast Passion Pit Paul Wall Pharrell Pusha T Radiohead Raekwon Rick Ross Rihanna Royce da 5'9" Semtex Skylar Grey Snoop Dogg T.I. Talib Kweli The-Dream The Bullitts The Roots The Streets The xx Travis Barker Wale Wiz Khalifa Xaphoon Jones XV Yelawolf
- RT @FUERTESKNIGHT: when Jean Charles de Menezes was shot for being a bit brown #BritishThreatLevels ...crumpets! bunting! tea! 4 days ago
- RT @adventuresofrob: Right on cue. https://t.co/Sw4GzUsXUQ 5 days ago
- RT @Plastician: *plays ghetto kyote https://t.co/9z62Zm2Ude 1 week ago
- 🔥x140 soundcloud.com/a2rbeatz-1/cre… 1 week ago
- RT @danthat: The Daily Mail's scaremongering little table about Labour's tax plan annoyed me so I added percentages for how many are *actua… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Chi-town’s Rhymefest has cooked up a feast for the nerds with this one. Pick up all the superhero references and you’ll get endless cool points. I’m not mocking – I own a belt with a Bat-sign belt buckle. I’m pretty … Continue reading
This is why Black Thought should be in your top ten. Buy Ghostface’s Apollo Kids from iTunes here. Seen over at Earmilk.
jj are a Swedish pop group who’ve gained a following for their audacious covers of rap and R&B songs. Ethereal, ghostly voices glide over hip hop beats. It’s a bizarre sound at first and almost unsettling – you’re meant to … Continue reading
Lasers. March 8th 2011.
Back in 2007, Wale created an aural mission statement, letting the labels know how they would benefit from signing him. He sounds starving, ready to devour the rap game. If I was an exec and he walked into my office … Continue reading