ArtistsAdele Alicia Keys Andre 3000 Asher Roth B.o.B Beyonce Big Boi Biggie Big Sean Black Thought Bon Iver Brandon Flowers Busta Rhymes Cee-Lo Green Charlie Wilson Chiddy Bang Ciara Coldplay Common Cyhi the Prince DJ Premier Drake Dr Dre E-603 Ellie Goulding Eminem Gnarls Barkley J. Cole Jay-Z Jay Electronica J Dilla John Legend Kanye West Kid Cudi Kings of Leon Lauryn Hill Lil Wayne Lloyd Ludacris Lupe Fiasco M.I.A. Magnetic Man Mannie Fresh Mayer Hawthorne Mos Def Mr Hudson Nas Nicki Minaj Nneka Outkast Passion Pit Paul Wall Pharrell Pusha T Radiohead Raekwon Rick Ross Rihanna Royce da 5'9" Semtex Skylar Grey Snoop Dogg T.I. Talib Kweli The-Dream The Bullitts The Roots The Streets The xx Travis Barker Wale Wiz Khalifa Xaphoon Jones XV Yelawolf
- @gregianjohnson @Football_LDN congrats Greg! 1 week ago
- RT @chartdata: 10 years ago today, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em's "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" reached #1 on the Hot 100. 1 week ago
- RT @POWKesh: My CV is looking tasty, only institutional racism can stop me now 1 week ago
- RT @chakrabortty: Poverty with a side order of illness and depression – why McDonald's workers are striking in the UK. My col https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @edskrein: https://t.co/8WoSsHXDFO 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Eminem
The second single from the mythical Detox. After this and “Kush” I’m adjusting my expectations for Detox. I don’t think it will be a bad album – far from it – but Dre’s sound just doesn’t have the same revolutionary … Continue reading
It’s been a while since Em and Royce collaborated. Here’s two ferocious rappers spazzing out. Slaughterhouse signing to Shady Records will hopefully allow them to team up more often in future. BONUS: The original version of Renegade, Jay replaced Royce … Continue reading
Nicki Minaj is Roman Zolanski. Eminem is Slim Shady. The alter-egos meet up and all kinds of insanity breaks out.
I still can’t believe that sample. Add a sick Lil Wayne verse and Eminem unleashing his verbal AK-47 and you’ve got the best song on Recovery. Keep reading for an interview with Just Blaze on it’s creation.
I’ve got no idea who made these mashups, I downloaded them years ago from the virus gateway that was Kazaa. Woah, I just remembered a time before iTunes, when everyone used Windows Media Player (or Winamp if you were cool). … Continue reading